[Guest Post] Jesus visits Delhi Comic Con


The second cuming of Jesus
                                                                                    
December 2017, Delhi welcomes its 7th comic con, my friend and the host of this blog Captain Attree in his compulsive drive against sales and offers decided to get us a 3 day super fan pass to the much exciting world of geeks, fans, cosplayers, & artists,. In our excitement of the event we were throwing different cosplay ideas which included the likes of Eric Cartman, Constantine, & Buddha. In one of my most personal moments which I have shared with myself, I was dwelling in vanity and cursing my beer belly with hair flying majestically when I noticed that my hair and beard have grown to be as long as Jesus, which made me throw the phrase “I’m gonna be  Jesus at comic con" in our conversations & it was set in stone that I was indeed gonna be the son of god himself. However my dear friends, our editor(again Captain Attree) would call B.S. on that and he was pretty much very accurate in doubting that I will go through with it. Cause I had days of laziness and the voices in my head said nah too much effort, or that its tooo easyy we can do it later. Fast forward to day one of comic con, half a bottle of vodka with my special lady friend, we reached at comic con and I was smashed. Most of my evening went chasing food, getting separated from friends, and window shopping day one was basically check listing all mainstream activities like clicking bad photos and pretending to be Wonder Woman while playing with her boobies
 
 

Day 2
I decided not to go and ditched Vivek. At this moment I thought of working on the costume but the lack of will power and the absence of the master Jee from the tailors shop resulted in an evening of self-indulgence, YouTube videos and living the good life

Day 3
As I returned from my graphic-designing class at 3pm tired hungry and the master jee was still missing I gave up on the hope being Jesus and to sad and jacked off. In a desperate last attempt I went to find master jee and on failing to find him, broken hearted I came back home.
But there was hope, I had my mom on my side with her amazing creativeness and superspeed she helped me by becoming the master jee herself and took over the tailor’s shop and got my dress made while I was hunting the florist to make me a crown. In an hour my dress was ready hair dried up, crown on my head and I felt like Jesus himself (Akhir me maa hi kam aati hai)
As I was leaving our editor had a different trip going on for himself he was at Comic Con since lunch and had seen enough of it and he was DAMN sure I was gonna ditch him and Jesus was nowhere to be found but little did he knew Jesus that night was not just in our hearts, he was on the streets in all his(mine) glory.
Everyone got Jesus's blessing!
Age No bar

I gulped down a beer & headed to comic con driving listening to some Christian rock.
Man I was ready and boy did I look like son of god himself and our beautiful people from comic con made sure I felt that way too I was bombarded and for the next couple of hours I was more than a celebrity I felt the love and it felt goooood. 
Thanks indeed!
 
Jesus had a following even outside of Comic Con

After endless photos and some shopping (mostly Vivek {LoL! there was a crash sale})
We headed out, comic con was amazing and cosplaying was so much worth it and shoutout to the amazing people at this event and ofcourse our editor for capturing it so beautifully.
Later that night Jesus walked the streets and crashed some markets and some clubs of Delhi had chai at the real nukkad (outside nukkad in SDA market) and called it a night.
This One is for the Ladies!



Follow Lakshay: @Seeking_Shambhala
Follow Vivek: @vivekattree
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            


Comments